- A review of your medical and dental history
- A full mouth examination, which includes evaluating hard and soft tissues, and an oral cancer screening.
- All necessary x-rays. If you have had x-rays within the last year, we would be happy to request these from your previous dentist for you.
- A periodontal examination to check the health of your gums and bone that support your teeth
- Removal of plaque and tartar buildup
- Teeth polishing
What Should You Expect?
Our new patient cleanings take approximately 90 minutes for adults and 60 minutes for children. The appointment will include:
Our front desk team is friendly and experienced and they will walk you through any of the necessary paperwork and will be happy to answer any questions or concerns that you may have. To make it easy for our patients, we provide all of our patients forms here for you to print and fill out before you even step into our office!